Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Doll











I just finished a new doll inspired by an old doll. I haven't named her yet. My Dad named all of my stuffed animals so I might ask him to name her. She is a gift for Allie. The dolls inspiration was a doll my grandmother made that was large (30") and had two faces...one asleep and one awake. I like the new version, she is a hip quirky chic!
Oh, by the way, it is snowing in TEXAS in December! Crazy...the forecast is sunny and 72 in a matter of days but I will take the cold snap and snow for now.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That's look like more snow than we got this weekend! Wow.

I had forgotten about those dolls grandma made.

Steven said...

Jennifer -

Love the idea that there's a face on each side. Creepy cool! Love the polka dots.

We got snow, too. It lasted about 15 minutes, but there was a shred of it still left on the roof in the morning.

Steven (Sharon's friend from college)